David Freiburger Loot

TJustin

Porch Dog
Supporting Member
Had a pretty cool experience over the New Year's break. I follow David Freiburger on IG, and for Christmas time he was traveling over UT, and WY. On his way back to SoCal he drove through Nephi and left some of his #DFloot. I fortunately saw his post and headed to Nephi with my boy. I made it in time and snagged the hoodie that Freiburger left. We were pretty happy to get it.

Anyone else here Roadkill fans?

After all the years, I still think my favorite episodes are either when they wheelie Stubby Bob, or when they boosted a Manza with a 454 strapped to a trailer with a blower on it.

YW-yab_Yxydi7a8exbAuCYCPFBQ8YHrKjNcqTn-goHVM-akkn-N-FrlhWg9tYr2vTNsiUdjf8fgU672OxI9HvQ9g9O85DOjahqcr0fMisEHmW55ulvaYdd9O_Y2lQplSlIXS13JS0T41o9SlIU8p8YaK38jPUhqjcpJfku-THhUzXg-xTc9c7SLK9IQG4z8Qw3O9V-lM-hT28wQeIrcHZ5X12jYCwf_bxWeergVrLcsbMWash96eiX4SJdAVBsY2dG2z5wD_4sHPTLXDJ51qOPlHF4nohH2P8Ldy3sb8QChKFdF1TPEs01BpFTEb4uITFfrmQmDSHoW3hv_MG7TeHeo0KJn0dWc1rep97N2yBCczqrziicAR5bfvkXKGQURKFjw9g5783oRtuhcpq_d4WK94m4IhjmuuTIMzNpe28GTNWFZooV_oIPkwFcgURpkObDFoYxQjQfbU4LGOsWK_xrKnjYfs7mCPwp7bVZ5QBCWjZ7YyYXbF908lvGIrZ7WJ_U2L7_2-C9nMug3Q7wGAFRbDqz69cYxRjlvfYPGOSAMi5lXp2cHTahC_gpPCVw7HMxeAEXb185cmvY3lG4EprKxpvhUbIPI7tx6vxH4srgetdA_OAv2bGX-KDh3vSQVb4YDhT7ayFya8EpIYw85C9a74J1wWZZMQtPPlb3qyXJQaRMIcJxDPObv8GMYbAQ=w693-h923-no

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Big RK fan here. I dragged my Grand Prix down to Tuscon and attended the 2018 Zip Tie drag event. Even though the event was rained out, we had a great time. I had a hilarious drag strip experience there, which I wrote out in another forum. Maybe I should post it here, too.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
How awesome that someone on here found a DF Loot stash, congrats @TJustin

I've been a Freiburger fan since.... oh, '92? (dating myself). Around that time I was working at a Speed Shop, had a '71 SS Camaro and a subscription to Hot Rod magazine, which he was one of the main editors. I loved their Crusher Camaro, remember reading that story when it first came out.

I really enjoy what DF does, the guy is just like any other car guy... love the Motor Trend On Demand shows, Roadkill and Engine Masters being my favorites.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Some years ago, @Magerdgr and I did a project with freiburger and Rick Pewe. This was pre-Roadkill. Both of those guys are no different in person than they are on TV. It was a blast and I enjoyed meeting them.

Was that the Utah Flatty they picked up from Wade? I'm jealous that you guys got to hang out with BOTH DF and Pewe!

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Big fan of the Road Kill universe. Even junk yard gold although the guys speach pattern is a bit weird. DF seems like a good chill guy. We need more shows with decent dudes having fun and no fake drama.

TJustin

Porch Dog
Supporting Member
DF seems like a good chill guy. We need more shows with decent dudes having fun and no fake drama.
I tried to get into other shows on the MT app like street outlaws but was deterred because of the seemingly fake drama.

I do love me some Engine Masters, RK Garage, Faster with Finnegan.

Ian Johnson now has his own builder show on the MT app too.

For whatever reason I can’t really get into Dirt Every Day even though it’s the show I can probably most relate to.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Agreed I like the concept of DED and do watch all the shows but Road Kill is just more watchable. The host are more entertaining.
I binged watched 7 Fourwheeler shows today. Good stuff

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
I tried to get into other shows on the MT app like street outlaws but was deterred because of the seemingly fake drama.

I do love me some Engine Masters, RK Garage, Faster with Finnegan.

Ian Johnson now has his own builder show on the MT app too.

For whatever reason I can’t really get into Dirt Every Day even though it’s the show I can probably most relate to.
100% agreed!! 👍🏻

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Freiburger passed me just as I was leaving work on xmas eve in Grantsville. I pulled out of the driveway into the right lane and see a white lifted TJ coming up in the left lane. As he passes, I see the California plates and the rear Prorock 60 and realize who it was. No I didn't Jeep wave. Jeep waves are stupid.