Dec. 9th, Center Creek Canyon, Heber UT

Bart

Great meeting new guys and wheeling today. Carli and I had a blast. Jake is always great for a show. I've got some pics but I'll have to reduce the size tomorrow.

I hope the lil red Dodge made it out. I hate seeing even idiots suffer.

Bart

Hey Chad, saw your son at the gas station when we were airing up. too bad he had Gaurd today. Had to go all the way to the other side of town to do it.

Meat_

Banned
It was pretty easy going at first, then the Iroks limped off the side of the road and let the TSLs break trail

[YOUTUBE]v_S2xqEBqsI[/YOUTUBE]

Meat_

Banned
The first real hard spot we came to, Bart got a bit antsy in the pantsy while Jake was trying to plow the road for us :D

[YOUTUBE]qVNfXYgtnY0[/YOUTUBE]

Meat_

Banned
Tim coming around to show us what 2psi and an LJ can do Notice how we were all very confident that he would make it, in fact I was so confident that I didn't even get in and thus ended up walking up the hill

[YOUTUBE]LEQyBEU2zKw[/YOUTUBE]

Meat_

Banned
Chad showing off his mall crawling Iroks (on the now paved snow road)

(Notice me standing at the bottom of the hill with no rides left)

[YOUTUBE]8ebpVgWN2Rc[/YOUTUBE]

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
:cool: Good stuff! I'm going to try to find some snow next weekend, hopefully I'll remember to bring the vid cam.

Meat_

Banned
We got up into some pines and it got steeper and deeper, then Tims air line got in a fight with his exhaust manifold.... guess who won? Since he was the only one with air and everybody was <10psi we decided that was a good place to turn around.

[YOUTUBE]85JuWRPGx8s[/YOUTUBE]

Bart

Some more pics. What a great day, great people, great time.

Attachments

• snow6.jpg
    snow6.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
  • snow4.jpg
    snow4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 17
  • snow7.jpg
    snow7.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16
  • snow8.jpg
    snow8.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 33

Bart

The Iroks seemed good in the snow ... just need to get the hop out

I wasn't too impressed with my 50% tread comp compound Krawlers @ 10lbs. At 5lbs they were better, but I was worried about throwing a bead. I was impressed with the MTRs on Tims rig and the Bronco. I think they were at 2lbs.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I wasn't too impressed with my 50% tread comp compound Krawlers @ 10lbs. At 5lbs they were better, but I was worried about throwing a bead. I was impressed with the MTRs on Tims rig and the Bronco. I think they were at 2lbs.

I was going to ask what kind of pressures everyone was running. When I made this trip up AFC, I aired down to 6 in the rear & 8 in the front. It seemed about perfect, but the snow wasn't as deep as the Heber trip.

With the Stauns on the new rig I won't have to worry about blowing inner or outer beads... I think I'll be trying 2-3 PSI in the snow. :cool: