Delores Triangle

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
A search here on RME will pull up a little info... be sure to post what you find as I'm looking to run it sometime this year too!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Kurt I have 6 different books about the trails in moab and not one of them has anything on the triangle.... we have looked at a few websites and still very little...

So I guess after sep 3 you will get a trip report from us... and maybe I can map the trail with gps and post it uphere...

Broncoman

According to some of the club members (rr4w) the route will be determined by the leader who will respond to what the weather dictates... we have been getting rain every day in the La Sals and the Delores river is up and down daily.

roktaxi

Locked Up = More Freedom
should be an interesting and fun trip

Just did the trail with Ber last weekend. VERY brushy in the Lost Horse section and some of the turns are very obscure. This trail is RARELY used by Jeeps. ATV's have changed the character of the trail. Have to say that the beginning of the trail is an attention-getter. Short, steep switch backs. Long day. I did a track / waypoints, but not sure I know how to post it.