Dirt removal

ZUKEYPR

Does any one know of a company that does dirt removal? Basically I need someone to park a dump trailer or lowered height truck beside my gate so that I can take the dirt in the backyard and get rid of it. I have to do it in this manner because I only can get the smaller skid steers to fit inside my gate and barely at that. Being that it will be the smaller skid steers I can't get the bucket height to put the dirt in a full size dump. Hopefully that paints a good enough picture of my limiting factors.

ZUKEYPR

I checked out dumpsters and they get mega expensive when you're throwing dirt in the them . To the unknowing at first they seem like deal: 30 cubic yards for about $450 and no additional charge for the first three tons....Well three tons is only three cubic yards of dirt . I'd rent a trailer dump but my Taco only can pull 6.5k. So that probably the weight of one of those trailers and two yards.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Unstuck said:
What do you do with the ramp once your done?

You over dig one area. Once you remove the amount you need to you put the ramp back in the over dug section. Seems to be pretty simple. That's what I have done at work when needing to do the same thing with our large truck and a medium size skid steer.

Seven

I wouldn't mind some dirt, if you bring it, I'll take it.

Your location might help. I like 93TJ would love some fill. I want to think your quite south of us though and it probably would not make sense to run it up to Kaysville and ogden. Put up an add in the classifieds and see if you can get somewhere close that will take your dirt.

ZUKEYPR

Just wondering, what was your plan then? Just put it in a dumpster? Those guys only go to the dump and they don't take dirt.

Your location might help. I like 93TJ would love some fill. I want to think your quite south of us though and it probably would not make sense to run it up to Kaysville and ogden. Put up an add in the classifieds and see if you can get somewhere close that will take your dirt.
West Jordan

Cascadia

Undecided
Weird. The 2 dumpster companies I use don't take dirt. And if the dumps do take dirt, like you said, I bet it would be pricey. You can usually find a few people on ksl looking for clean fill.