Disney Hook Up?

ID Bronco

We are taking our kids to Disneyland in March and giving it as a present.

I am looking for deals on disney tickets. Anyone have a hookup? Employee? Anything?

I have a pretty large family and hope to save a few bucks. Anything is appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott

lime chev

When we went last year we used Getawaytoday.com. Be sure to check out perks that different hotels give you like parking, buses (which I thought we wouldn't use but were real handy after walking all day), breakfast and such.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I witnessed a disney hook up when I was a little kid at disneyland.

One of the chipmunks, and a some other character where making it the happiest ending place on earth in the bathroom.

I have never fully recovered.

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
I witnessed a disney hook up when I was a little kid at disneyland.

One of the chipmunks, and a some other character where making it the happiest ending place on earth in the bathroom.

I have never fully recovered.

that is the coolest thing I've read in a long time. Also, it explains a lot. :D

ID Bronco

Got your message. We'll keep talking. Where are you in IF? My parents are right off of Sunnyside and we're up there quite a bit.

I did not see this Box Rocket, my apologies. I am not far from Sunnyside either. My Dad lives half a block off of there too. Thanks for the help. We are very excited.

Box Rocket is helping me out, any other tips, or tricks or hook ups out there?

Thanks everyone.

D

Deleted member 12904

I'm also taking my kids again this year. Looks like tickets cost what they cost but if anyone see a deal I would love to take advantage of it.

ID Bronco

UPDATE***

First BIG THANKS TO BOX ROCKET! I appreciate the help!

We just got back this morning at 2:30am. Aside from staying in La Habra where the earthquakes were it was a great time. (I actually liked that part too, but my wife did not!)

I am always amazed at the kindness of folks on here. If you are in town, give me a call sometime.

Thanks, Scott

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am bringing this back up incase someone can help me out. My wife and 2 kids are heading to CA in 2 weeks and i am looking to see if anyone can save me some cash on tickets. Pm is fine if you dont want to be public.

Thanks in advance!

ID Bronco

Discounts more than a few bucks are hard to find. I found a travel agent that was a friend of my brother, she was only semi active in her business so she got us 3 day park hopper tickets and gave us part of her commission as a discount. I dont' recall the $ but it was the best I found. If it's Disney land I would (I know I'm in the minority) skip Disney land and just go to California Adventures. My kids were 14-3 then and they like Cali adventures way more. Cars land, and frozen are both there.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Thanks for the info. My wife is speaking with a travel agent. I am not going, and my wife and kids live both parks, so she wants hopper passes.