Does your wife ride dirt bikes?

AaronPaige

I built my wife a all pink banshee for the dunes and she loves it, it's great to get to enjoy my hobbies with her... Now if I can just make a tiny one for my 3 year old princes

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Perfect first time bike for a shorter person. Super low seat. Electric start. Aircooled (light and dead reliable). Heavy flywheel, Tractor 1st gear (hard to stall).

Then when she's ready the ergonomics don't change on a ttr230. It's just a little bigger.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Haha. There's only two people I've ever known of in my life named Von; my dad and hers.

I have a friend from work who was also a Honeybee for the baseball team last year and we all hung out a few times.

Well look at you... Hangin' out with the SL HoneyBEES? Lucky man. She had a great time with those girls for sure. However, she didn't have much time to ride with her Dad this past year. :(

Moabxjeeper

Well look at you... Hangin' out with the SL HoneyBEES? Lucky man. She had a great time with those girls for sure. However, she didn't have much time to ride with her Dad this past year. :(

That's just how I roll man, what can I say? Haha

I know, I tried getting her to come out to Jordan River OHV a couple times but she was always busy and then we kinda lost contact.

She was telling me you guys usually just ride out at Five Mile somewhere?