For Sale Doors for JL(no longer for sale)

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Yes, it was Ocean Blue. If it's burnt to the ground except for the rear 18 inches that's it. What's your plans for it?

20240618_104835.jpg

Medsker

I didn't change the gear ratios yet. That was next on the list. I don't know what caused it to catch fire and there wasn't enough left to figure it out.

chadaaronhansen

Yes, it was Ocean Blue. If it's burnt to the ground except for the rear 18 inches that's it. What's your plans for it?

View attachment 175698
Yessir, I bought your Jeep!!! It looks like you put a lot of love and money into this thing!!! I bought it mainly for the axles that I’m putting under a Willys project I’m making and using a lot of the parts for my 7 other Jeeps. The body and frame from yours is still in good condition so I will rebuild it and probably make it for a Jeep that I keep down at Sand Hollow. I was hoping you regeared the axles since you were running 39s?

chadaaronhansen

I just saw
Yessir, I bought your Jeep!!! It looks like you put a lot of love and money into this thing!!! I bought it mainly for the axles that I’m putting under a Willys project I’m making and using a lot of the parts for my 7 other Jeeps. The body and frame from yours is still in good condition so I will rebuild it and probably make it for a Jeep that I keep down at Sand Hollow. I was hoping you regeared the axles since you were running 39s?
I just saw your response

Medsker

Thanks for letting me know it will be cool again. That makes me happy. I did put a lot of love into that one. Her name is Bella if those things matter to you. I saved the pic you loaded. Thanks for it.