Doubler ???

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Have you checked the Northwest fab kit? Thats the one I was going to buy. It is the same length as ord, a few bucks cheaper, but they actually machine different clocking positions in theirs standard. You dont have to request it and pay more.

I dont think you need a billet shaft only running a 302. Look at northwest fabs cable shifter kit to. It is spendy but NICE!!

Caleb

I'd go with the NW Fab kit. Couple reasons, it's modular. They build the front separate of the rear and if you decide to change from a 205 rear case to a 300 or an atlas, or... then all you have to buy is a new rear section. Next reason is they are billet aluminum. I don't like the steel halves like Stazworks does. Stazworks you also have to weld the halves together, that much heat going through the steel can easily cause warpage if you're not careful. The NW Fab just bolts together. I used the ORD kit when I did my 203/205 doubler, shortly after I did mine the NW Fab kit came out and I wished it was available when I did mine.

With that said, I would never do a doubler again. Especially in a buggy. I don't care if you're not going for light weight, they weigh a ton. I did it because it was a cheap(er) solution to getting 4:1 gearing with lots of options. I would save a little longer and go with a Stak T-Case.

78mitsu

I've got the nwfab kit, the only problem is the bolts tend to back out. i've got it clocked pretty flat.