General Tech Driveshaft Vendor - South Valley/Orem?

denhabr

Any suggestions for a south SL Valley shop for drive-shaft vibration diagnosis and repair?

I'm well aware of the good work that Tom Wood's and Six States perform, but anything down here in the Sandy, Draper, South Jordan, or Riverton area?

My '96 Bronco prerunner ("Utah Broncospeed" thread: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=64726) has a noisy rear u-joint (especially now after the Autofab suspension has been installed...), and I was hoping to have someone look it over and make some recommendations...including the double cardan CV off the back of the t-case.

Looking to get the 1330 series u-joints replaced by 1350 series (if possible) along with option to have capped Zerk fittings...

Thanks for the suggestions!

1995zj

I'm addicted
I've always heard good things about Gaylon's like everyone says.

I personally have always had my shafts built/modified at the SL Six States on 300 W and 1250 S. Good work and quick turn around. I just barely had both my front and rear lengthened last week.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
the only time I went to Gaylons the bill was like 75 bucks more than I was quoted so I have never been back.

I guess I might have to give them another shot with all the love going on here.