Dual Sport or ADV

Corban_White

I really liked my WR250R. I wished for more power, but as many people on here are known to say "it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow". These same people usually have LS engines in things that didn't come with them, and say that you can't go on the freeway in a motorcycle with less than 70hp. :rofl: But it is dirt bike sized, fuel injected, 3k mile oil changes, lots of fun. No, it's not a KTM 300, and it's not a KTM 690. It is a low maintenance bike that you can ride to the trails and have fun on the street, singletrack and everything in between.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Anyone have any experience with the 350s? Knowing my skill level, the broader powerband is probably more favorable for me.

You SOBs have me looking…. And I picked up OT today to help pay for it 😂

02SE

Anyone have any experience with the 350s? Knowing my skill level, the broader powerband is probably more favorable for me.

You SOBs have me looking…. And I picked up OT today to help pay for it 😂

I'm finally a social influencer!!!

I hoped and dreamed, but never expected it to actually happen.

If you'll excuse me, the tears are welling up... 🥹

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

This bike has been on my radar. I have a V Strom 1050xt Adventure and it’s a really fun bike but far from an off road killer. It’s a bike I could ride to Alaska while hitting dirt roads and some back country and still set cruise control at 90mph without issues on the highway. But I do want something like the Kove.

End up looking harder at the Kove?

J-mobzz

I have called the people in Utah County twice with no answer. Getting parts and service apparently will be just as hard or harder than getting a live person to talk to. My desire to own a Kove dropped tremendously. Maybe a CRF450RL with a really big tank will work instead.

That’s actually really good feedback to hear. It looks like they’re at nearly every single expo across the west promoting them. That doesn’t do anyone any good if they can’t support them. I really want to pick up a smaller adventure bike winter/spring of 25.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My dad's neighbor used to be a semi big shot at RMATV. He started an adv touring company called VagoADV. They have a couple of the Koves. I looked at one at his house a while back and it looked pretty good. I don't know what they retail for but I'd bet you could get a used KTM for the same and it would be a better bike, but I drink orange koolaide for breakfast.