Dudes on Spike TV powerblock actors?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
She sounds like a chain smoker but seems cool.

I really find it great that you (Ian) post on Pirate and now on our little local board. It keeps you in touch with the viewers and ultimately results in a better show so its a win for everyone.

As for the original question of actors vs. mechanics, all the shows hosts seem to have a general knowledge and back ground (some more than others) in their fields. The Hot Rod guys seem to be fairly knowledgeable but everything seems very scripted. So what was the story about Lou leaving Muscle Car? The new host seems cool and looks to have some skills out side of the paint booth. The Trucks guys are decent. Kevin looks to have some experience, the other guy not so much. What was the real reason the muscle guy left? I still don't understand why the producers would hire some one who grunted every line and chose to work on trucks in slacks and a buttoned down shirt.

I watch way too much TV.........thankfully spring is here and the garage is now warm enough to work in :)

rondo

rondo
I love the show, but rarely get to watch it because of the time slot. I think ian and jesse are a perfect fit for the show. To me they are both legit and knowledgeable. I saw some punks on pirate bagging on them, but they are the know it all male chauvinist types who are jealous it ain't them.

Lifelong Jeeper

I miss the powerblock! Now that we shut off our cable we get so many more projects done, read more, and spend more time as a family. Sure wish I had Spike though. Welcome Ian.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
she hurt her back and was off for most of last season but is back on it now... I just watched the new season opener and she was on it... but I also heard the same rumors

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
she hurt her back and was off for most of last season but is back on it now... I just watched the new season opener and she was on it... but I also heard the same rumors

I knew about her back deal... I remember watching wondering what happened to her and then she came back and talked about her vacation. This is a new deal that is going around on a board I visit.