Easy AF canyon single track

zukijames

Maddie rode AF single track for the first time today.

started at salamander flats

Made a loop

Check out this track on AllTrails:
http://alltrails.com/tracks/sat-21-jun-2014-04-57?utm_campaign=mobile-iphone

Then went again and headed up 157 for a bit but we didn't know if there was away to get back to truck so we turned around .

and hit 216?

Check out this track on AllTrails:
http://alltrails.com/tracks/150-and-216?utm_campaign=mobile-iphone

She did great dropped the bike twice on fairly steep sharp down hill turns

Thinking of riding tomorrow but not sure where to go

zukijames

I'm sure if we get married she will probably quit riding, sell her Rock crawler and make me grow up , but for now she's great..

It was really nice to go riding with our my dog sitting on the front

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Ride the dirt road up to pole line pass turn South onto 157. Ride that over to the 4 way at 262 then go towards cascade loop up to the summit parking lot and back down to salamander.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Now that I think about it, there is one tricky section above forest Lake but I heard they are fixing it. Not sure if it's done yet though. That's where jeeper hucked his yz down the canyon. If it's still narrow, I'd avoid that loop I mentioned.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
A route I have ridden with my 11 year old that's easy is start at tibble, take 40 up to 157 head south then come down 41 or add in 252 off the back then up to the summit, then from the summit take 157 back to 41 and down to the dam. That's a much easier ride.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
A route I have ridden with my 11 year old that's easy is start at tibble, take 40 up to 157 head south then come down 41 or add in 252 off the back then up to the summit, then from the summit take 157 back to 41 and down to the dam. That's a much easier ride.

That's what I was going to mention. Very fun loop and quite doable.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
That is awesome that she did do well out there. Most of the guys on here would give their left nut to go riding with wife

My friend Laura and I were on the backside of AF last Thursday. She's not quite ready for single track, but is getting there quick.

Attachments

• cascade2014.jpg
    cascade2014.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 14