EJS 2004 - Spring Break!

demon jeep

Banned
pokeyYJ said:
Had fun even though there wasn't as much wheeling as I wanted to get in.

I had the pleasure of wheeling with a great group of guys, always having fun even when you bust a 44 rear housing and get attacked by a drunk Vet. in Fat City Parking lot.

Suka thought you were cute huh :D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
sukaB said:
What Suka Saw in MOAB..........

I saw a tons of friends.
Good amount of chicks but could have been better..
58 rigs on metal masher-prime med run :eek:
Tons of skybuilt mobiles
1 Dead fox, 1 dead cat
7 flashing sets of boobies
recieved two package checks by 1 hot chick and 1 decent chick..
two people making out.
five roll overs= three totals two fixers
lots of chicks with no bra's on
fell in love with girl named summer! DAMN
Swam pritchett canyon-yes swam, also did canon ball..
rolled my rig, missed reverse..
Watched swamp pee on another dogs head and then girl pet her dog and say what's that, as I walked away.. :p
1 broken 300 output shaft
recieved 1 BJ ;)
Punched out one OSAMA looking cousin in BW parking lot.. :rofl:
1 guy knocked out laying in bushes from one punch..Puss
Saw a gay guy looking for boyfriend sent him over to OSAMA.
Raided Osama's beer locker in trunk!!! :rofl:
Saw WEB site dudes new buggie very proud of him!!
1 Scared mag dude taking photo's on a ride with SUKA..
Lots of fat girls :(
Kevin's jeep sparkin..
Another broken Bronco blocking trail-moved it
broken 44 :eek: :ugh:
1 smacked show hood..
bad wreck on road going to wellington!
1 baby involved in roll over not in car seat, provided first aid..
1 girl in shock from rolling.
Lots of beer cans
Guy in cruiser with no clutch..horn works
Damn good times
I'll add more later after I can remember again..

I didn't break anything this year faggeroni! But I only got 2 days to wheel.

Andy

Almost forgot, the new buggy really gets it! :D :D I LOVE FORD POWER!!

Last edited:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Where the hell was everyone.......it got kindof lonely these past 5 days running trails with just me and a bronco/buggy ugly thing with crap welds.......jason and those other guys that camped with us know what im talking about. I didn't get to take pictures but have a bunch of video I will post up sometime
Anyone know of a pretty difficult (but short) trail out in the bartlett wash area....I thought it could be hidden canyon but the book rates it at a 2 and this was really hard. You go in the bartlett wash area on the south side of the slickrock mesa then drive up the wash a ways till you get to this side canyon on the right then go up that and it comes to this tripple step off camber ledge after that is a giant balanced rock in the middle then ten feet later is a wedge type thing where you hug the right wall to get over the giant bolders, later there are other ledges and stuf, anyone know what I'm talking about?

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Terrible Paulsy said:
Saw the after math of a pealed back 8.8 diff. Nice little 90 weight trail to follow. The strange thing is, this was on a very non-technical part of the trail (dirt road). So either Ford 8.8's are pron to random oil gushes, or it was a very delayed reaction to some obsticle they'd just done.

also:

broken d44 u-joint :rolleyes: Those are a dime a dozen though.

I peeled the cover all the time on my 8.8 until I put a diff guard on, since then no problems. :cool:

Paul R

Klif01 said:
Where the hell was everyone.......it got kindof lonely these past 5 days running trails with just me and a bronco/buggy ugly thing with crap welds.......jason and those other guys that camped with us know what im talking about. QUOTE]

I don't know who ever said if you screw up a cut you can't just fill it with 3/4" of weld??? :eek: :p :rofl: :rofl:

...not to mention his shackle angle :ugh:

:rofl:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I forgot to mention that the weld the 14 y/o did on his spare tire mount, yah it broke while they were above the waterfall on poison spider it went careening down the hill, luckily it was at dusk so there wasn't anyone there!!!

S

sukaB

toyotaman said:
1 u joint
1 bent tierod
1 taillight

O ya eneyone see that rubicon roll on potatosalad. I saw it hapen but had to leave just after. What was the outcome? :confused:

I saw the white TJ roll down from the top 2-1/2 times....
Outcome! BUSTED

S

sukaB

sukaB said:
I saw the white TJ roll down from the top 2-1/2 times....
Outcome! BUSTED

Ohh Yah saw the show rig after it rolled...
Finally nice to see three years of pushing it around it's finally scratched..... :D

jp008

1 right front axle u-joint (no shaft damage)
1 RF shock tower ripped away from the frame. Or should I rephrase that to ripped the frame away?

Last edited:

caste

Rock Spider
jp008 said:
1 right front axle u-joint (no shaft damage)
1 RF shock tower ripped away from the frame. Or should I rephrase that to ripped the frame away?

Nice pics! Where were you in the picture on the farthest right, top row?

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
We came across this group broken on Cliff Hanger. The front fender damage reportedly done prior to this trail by a baseball bat and shotgun. That's right kids, no decals for this crew. BTW, they were listening to Poison and one guy had a Ted Nudget shirt on. And to quote YJmoneypit..."And he meant it!"

-Earl :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Klif01 said:
LOL we passed that same guy on PSM on saturday evening.........

paul and i saw that guy at the state and 9th vatozone maybe monday of last week.... the tack welded bobed bed, shotgun blasts up front, and the very complicated tubed rear bumper make this thing hardcore!!! :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cyberduke said:
We came across this group broken on Cliff Hanger. The front fender damage reportedly done prior to this trail by a baseball bat and shotgun. That's right kids, no decals for this crew. BTW, they were listening to Poison and one guy had a Ted Nudget shirt on. And to quote YJmoneypit..."And he meant it!"

-Earl :D

we ran into those fools also about 12:30 am wednesday night on cliffhanger as we were approaching the river crossing. and almost rolled into the fools.

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
James K said:
we ran into those fools also about 12:30 am wednesday night on cliffhanger as we were approaching the river crossing. and almost rolled into the fools.

Yea, they said they had to stay the night while their buddies went back to town for parts. We discovered a broken axle housing on one of the rigs in our group and were there for a bit. I think we wound up heading down at like noon or so and their buddies hadn't shown up yet. I think they went and got drunk. :D

SukaB said:
Nice Pics
I think you have the makings of a new Avatar. :suka:

-Earl