EJS 2020 -> Who's going and what are you bringing?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Was that Memorial Day?

Early July. Maybe the 2nd or something ? Could have been around the 7th? That was HOT! My kids weren’t with me that weekend. I used up ALL my cooler’s liquids before 1 pm. I keep at least 6 32oz gatorades in it and probably 7-9 water bottles (depending on how frozen they are). We got to Brewery about 3:30-4:00(?) and we all drank about a pitcher of water each

That was my XJs last trip with me

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It was mid July, and after a rollover the cowl that prevents heat from escaping the engine bay was broken so engine heat was just billowing back in my face. That on top of being in the bottom of that canyon and the constant stopping so the cool kids could get their video parts shot, added up to Satan's butthole after ghost pepper poppers hot.

Bart

Well, as many people can attest, life is not fair and you have to make the best of it. My 2020 EJS is officially cancelled. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer and 2 days ago the Huntsman Cancer Institute set my surgery for March 31st. I did try to push it back to the week after Safari and that just wasn't an option. I let RR4W know about it yesterday and added some recommendations for my replacement as a leader and gunner. I will beat this crap and be back in 2021.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Well, as many people can attest, life is not fair and you have to make the best of it. My 2020 EJS is officially cancelled. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer and 2 days ago the Huntsman Cancer Institute set my surgery for March 31st. I did try to push it back to the week after Safari and that just wasn't an option. I let RR4W know about it yesterday and added some recommendations for my replacement as a leader and gunner. I will beat this crap and be back in 2021.

Truly sorry to hear! I know everything will go well for you at Huntsman Cancer. I still have a connection or two there if needed but I can't imagine you'd need anything. Awesome facility and excellent care. Please let us know if we can do anything

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Truly sorry to hear! I know everything will go well for you at Huntsman Cancer. I still have a connection or two there if needed but I can't imagine you'd need anything. Awesome facility and excellent care. Please let us know if we can do anything

X2

Your RME family is here to help Bart. Please don’t hesitate to ask!