Electrical connectors

Pike2350

I'm looking for a 2 pin weather proof electrical connectore...ala, weathepack. However, I'm hoping to find locally. I found an old thread saying that Autozone carried stuff like that, but have had no luck in my search. I also heard Napa did as well...and haven't had luck there, maybe I'm not describing it over the phone to these guys well enough.

Does anyone know of any place locally (SL County) that may have something like that?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Marshalls has weatherpacks. California Ave just west of 215 on the North side of the road.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I like to hit the pick and pull. Grab factory connectors from just about any 4WD, they're anywhere from 1 to 4 wire or more and $3 each.

McFate

I like to hit the pick and pull. Grab factory connectors from just about any 4WD, they're anywhere from 1 to 4 wire or more and $3 each.

Agreed. Pretty sure I've never left that place empty handed. Even if they don't have what I need at the moment, they seem to always have something that looks like it'd be useful later on down the line, and for pretty cheap.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Marshall's has everything you have ever thought about and things you don't even know exist yet.

Great idea with the Pick n Pull. I always grab fuses and Relays but never thought about connectors/pigtails.