Ever walk around your garage and see the EXTRA stuff?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
So I was out in the shop last night and realized all the stuff that I am probably never going to use and could probably help someone out.

So hence all the For Sale Threads...

Kind of crazy what I forgot I had out there.

Anyone done this lately?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Every single day. I mean who need 3 sawzalls, or 3 impact wrenches? But damned if I can bring myself to sell any, soon as I do I'll need it!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Every single day. I mean who need 3 sawzalls, or 3 impact wrenches? But damned if I can bring myself to sell any, soon as I do I'll need it!

This is me. I tell myself I don't have too much stuff lying around, but what I do have I find very difficult to part with. A couple complete engines and transmissions, a rare forged 2.2L TurboII crankshaft, various cylinder heads and intake and exhaust manifolds, a custom computer & matching wiring harness for a turbo engine, instrument clusters, sets of alloy wheels, and a host of other stuff I haven't touched in years but I can't bear to let go because I just might need to use them... someday.

Maybe I have a problem.

blznnp

You do have a problem Dempsey, but it's a good one. My problem is that no matter how much of one tool I have, it's not enough. I can never find the one I want when I need it (like a lot of us) so I need to get another

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I don't have room in my garage for extra stuff. I don't have enough room for what I've got now.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I'm trying to imagine what you're doing in your garage that requires 3 impact guns lol

now I know what these are for
AAAADEsuV2UAAAAAAR4Z-w.jpg

Last edited:

rholbrook

My wife calls me a hoarder for stuff like that. When she makes those comments, it makes we want to walk around the house and notice the EXTRA PEOPLE that should go.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Swap meet anyone?

I've got a grip of stuff that needs a new home, I just don't have the time to dig it out, snap pics, get low-balled on KSL and sit around on a Friday night for some bloke to no show on a $20 wheel.

However, imagine a giant RME swap meet in a parking lot somewhere. Perhaps we get a dumpster on site too :D

idahoyj

So I was out in the shop last night and realized all the stuff that I am probably never going to use and could probably help someone out.

So hence all the For Sale Threads...

Kind of crazy what I forgot I had out there.

Anyone done this lately?

I need to walk through the garage and sell some of my extras so I can afford to buy some of yours!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I have entirely too much stuff in my garage. I have to many tools but I can't part with them. Some might only get used once a year but I don't wanna go buy one every year.

ricsrx

i think every thing you guy's have combined will fit into my back lot, Comon OVER! I will take it!

or is that were we are having the swap meet..........

ricsrx

If this is to really happen, would it be private (RME) or public, i would set the pricing acordingly.
That said I am up for it at my place and i am sure i could get the lot next to me for parking..

Just thinking.....