Ever walk around your garage and see the EXTRA stuff?

STAG

Never been to a swap meet. Is it like everyone has their own vendors booth of junkyard stuff? :D

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I just need to know who is going to have the illegal switchblades and pirated software "under the table" and I'll be there.:eek:

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
dude that is way to clean and organized... it must be a sickness! :)

It's only two weeks old, and the carts are on wheels so I can finally park my truck in the garage (Yea, no scraping ice off windshields I can't reach next winter)

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
The best 4x4 swap meet I ever attended was at a vacant lot at Cypress College. I will bet there were at least 2000 people there. If you guys are interested in making this big I am sure U4 could come up with some advertising and a booth. Maybe a good idea for a yearly event. Make it show and shine and invite dealers too.

SWALLDOG

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've got stuff to get rid of. Did anyone go to the 4x4 swap meet in the woods cross high school parking lot in probably 1999? It was a lot of fun. Every body brought there rides and stuff to sell. I bought a dana 300 from Jeff Beach. Haha
Anyways we should make this happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
or we could just have a day of scavenger hunt... we could go from one house to the next to the next and just see what we all want then meet up somewhere and discuss terms... lol I think they call it a poker run!

or we could just leave a mason jar at the front of the garage and if you like something place the money in the jar.. this way the owner could be out at anothers place getting his junk. round robin kinda thing...

Oh and I don't have a garage so some of my stuff has a little surface rust or wasp nest in it... lol

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
A swap meet sounds like a good time :cool: I have a bunch of stuff that isn't worth posting in the classifieds but I'd hate to just throw away..

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We've done an RME swap meet before, SukaB organized it as I recall? Parking lot next to the old RockLogic location on 33rd. Anyone remember that?

UFAB

I would be happy to see an organized swap meet.

We have so much stuff that gets tossed. No time to advertise it and deal with low ball offers. Rather just scrap it sometimes.

Maybe drop stuff off and have someone take comission to sell it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

STAG

giphy.gif

bump