ARP hub studs
Aisin Hubs (2 spares)
Marlin High pinion thrid 5:29 with Detroit Locker
ARP Knuckle studs
All Pro High steer
TG Creeper knuckle ball gussets
TG axle housing gussets
TG weld on diff cover
Front axle was just rebuilt with all new bearings and gaskets wiper seals and new U bolts
3" TG super flex springs with center pin pushed forward
Ruff Stuff 2+ Perches
Bilstein shocks

Rear axle:
FJ80 Full float 9.5
5:29 with Detroit Locker
Nitro Chromo 30 spline axles
Chevy Springs
Bilstein shocks

8000lb winch 2 winch controls
Synthetic winch line
Trail gear hydro asst steering works flawless
Optima Battery
CNC cutting brakes
MTR 40"stickies lots of life left and work amazing
17" Allied Beadlocks
Vision X tantrum LED rock lights
LED 50" Light Bar double row with spot/flood combo
HID lights 4" round spot
3" wheel spacers front (also have 2")
5 point harnesses
New Master Craft front seats
Beard rear seat
Buggy has heater
Hard wired on-board air system
Quick disconnect steering wheel
2 fire extinguishers
80" wide
110" WB
75" tall

There is a lot more i cant think of. This buggy goes anywhere runs great never fails. I'm 6' 240lbs and fit great, the back seat fits 2-3 kids easy or 2 smaller adults and has a seat belt. Plenty of room in the rear behind the back seat for a cooler and tools as well. If you want to see her or have any questions call /text Newly 970-769-1679 I will do my best to answer. This crawler straight up works. Not the sexiest toy but it puts a lot of buggies to shame on the trail. I never flopped it but I have had it on both sides and always drove out.
No trades. Not in a hurry to sell. Side panels are stickers can easily be removed.

$11,000 cash obo Email nwtdiesel@yaoo.com for any questions or info
(I will throw in a brand new set of four FOA smooth body shocks with remote resivoirs for asking price, $600 value)

Located in Las Vegas, NV

Last edited:

Coco

Saw this at WOTR, sick buggy! How do you like that disconnect? Does it release good under binds and such? Just trying to get some feedback on it. Debating it or the TG air disconnect for my buggy project.

Disconnect is good, just got to learn how to use it under pressure but will always release. I will never have a buggy with out front digs ever again.

Last edited:

Coco

One more question for you, how does your cutting brakes work with that detriot? I have been told they will not work with a detriot, so trying to get some clarification

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
One more question for you, how does your cutting brakes work with that detriot? I have been told they will not work with a detriot, so trying to get some clarification

Cutting brakes work great with any locker. They dont work if you have a spool or welded diff. BTW bump for a sick rig!

Front end is getting modified for a zero approach angle, it will be done soon. Aluminum radiator just showed up and so did the Nitro Chromo axles for the rear fj80 housing!

I never seen a F Toy with a approach angle as good as this one has!!!

Last edited:

Coco

Cutting brakes work great with any locker. They dont work if you have a spool or welded diff. BTW bump for a sick rig!

Good to know. I wasnt sure how well they would work, but that is good info!

Good luck with the sale man, I really enjoyed seeing this thing in action down at WOTR