Fab Shop

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
poop said:
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY COMPLAINTS WITH THAT I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH HIS WORK AND COSTOMER SERVICE

I personally like Brandon as I have worked with him in the past, (see anarchyoffroad.com) but the way he conducted business and went about things here on RME is the reason we had to change the vendor rules.

Greg does have reason to dislike and not recommend Brandon's shop, just as you have your reasons for disliking Creasey's shop. It's all matter of experience and opinion, which we are all entitled to.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Take the drive to Clearfield and go to Skys extreme the work is awesome and very well priced. In SLC i have good experiences with FNL, Rocklogic, and Outerlimit.:D

kobyhud

Lurker
Rocklogic has my vote. No experience with Anarchy. OLM does great work as well. OLM will go in for the upsell pretty quickly though. I would go to any of them. But rocklogic first.

Another bit of info OLM will take the time to get your Air Shocks dialed in perfectly.

mattvw65

Tjjeepjunkie said:
Take the drive to Clearfield and go to Skys extreme the work is awesome and very well priced. In SLC i have good experiences with FNL, Rocklogic, and Outerlimit.:D

i wouldnt let skys extreme look at my jeep. :eek: i have seen some of the high quallty work theay send out :ugh: i would compare them to Creasey's stay away

as for anarchy i have had work done on my jeep and purchesed parts from brandon and have been happy with the quality of work done just my .02

matt

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
mattvw65 said:
i wouldnt let skys extreme look at my jeep. :eek: i have seen some of the high quallty work theay send out :ugh: i would compare them to Creasey's stay away

as for anarchy i have had work done on my jeep and purchesed parts from brandon and have been happy with the quality of work done just my .02

matt
I am building my new buggy at Sky's now and they do some awesome work they also put a long arm on my girlfriends jeep last year and never had a problem with it and it works awesome, Nice people up there also, more than i can say for some other shops that start with an A:D

xjspider

OLM is great, they were really nice and taught me some great things, especially JR, but i ended up having Rocklogic build me a front bumper for my XJ, and they did a killer job, so i went back for more and they helped me a ton with my Jeep, and Seth has taught me well. Nothing against OLM, but Rocklogic has my vote!

Another great shop is -Painter Dave's Customs, Phone #288-8809
He does an amazing job and specializes in custom jeeps, I'm not sure excactly how much tube work he does, but he has built so many CJ's that I'm sure he'd be great on that CJ7.

Truk

JeepFan
Crawler said:
If I had access to a tube bender I would... You got one collecting dust somewhere?? be glad to clean it off for you :D

...and a notcher, welder, chop saw, tube and experience .... Do it yourself?-_- :rolleyes::-\

One-T

Tjjeepjunkie said:

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha he said skys extreme :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crawler

Hermit said:
...and a notcher, welder, chop saw, tube and experience .... Do it yourself?-_- :rolleyes::-\

I have everything but the bender... Oh, and I've done all the work on my Jeep so far but I don't have access to a bender since I moved, so given a bender, I would have no problems tackling this job. My biggest hangup right now is I can have it done for about half the cost of a good bender and with my current budget... well that would be a good thing, that is unless someone wanted to loan me a bender, yeah, like that would happen...:eek: