Fall Colors Tour 2013 - Kebler Pass & Schofield Pass, Colorado

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
But, the moisture allowed y'all to do some significant testing on the GMC. You already knew it would go down a gravel road and the highway. And you knew it would flex on some rocks. The added moisture added some fantistic imagery for the photos. Not to mention you now have a better idea of how the truck will handle mud and snow. Living in colorado knowing how the truck will handle the snow will be very important as winter draws closer. I think the added wheeling experience will pay dividens in the near future. Besides, the pictures of the truck covered in mud and in the snow are excellent images. Those are the images that makes me want to build a truck like yours and hit similar trails. I believe the moisture was a benefit and a blessing. It shows that your truck has a true swiss army knife like abilities.

The images are awe inspiring. The colors were at their peak and y'all's ability to capture them is amazing.

LT.

Very true, you've got a good point LT!

Great pictures! The scenery looks amazing!

Thank you! It's a beautiful area, hard to take a bad photo up there.

Nice outing, love the snow!!

Thanks Stacy! The snow was fun to play in, nice to have it offset the Fall colors.