Fantastic Contraction Engineering Game

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So....anyone bought the full version yet? I'd like to know if the other levels available are worth paying actual money for.

Bucking Bronco

So....anyone bought the full version yet? I'd like to know if the other levels available are worth paying actual money for.

there is like 900 player levels some are really good

I have been playing for like 5 hours now so it was worth the $10 but knowing I could have been working on my crawler I dont know if it was worth it

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
there is like 900 player levels some are really good

I have been playing for like 5 hours now so it was worth the $10 but knowing I could have been working on my crawler I dont know if it was worth it

Just think, now you have something else to blame for you not finishing the buggy. :cool: (besides RME...)

Can't see that level without buying it. PM me your username and password. :greg:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Happy now

Pay the $10 its well worth it if you have free time to spare

Yes, much better signature now. :rofl:

I have plenty of things I should do in my spare time rather than play on the computer....but here I am right now, on the computer. :eek:-_-

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
i bought it. i think its worth the money. there are some pretty chalenging user created levels. i am stuck on one called the slot machine right now. two balls and a square need to go in three different "form fitted" goals. im close. its tuff.