Feb. 2002 A look back........

jp008

I was looking through some pics tonight and ran across these. Greg, bb88, Wayne Xj and D-toy hit the everloved R/S trail. If I forgot anyone I appologize, it has been almost 2 years. I have put a few of my fav's up for all to see.

BTW what is that big green thing in the middle of the trail??????? :confused: :eek:

Caleb

the green thing in the middle of the trial is a SIDEKICK!!!:rofl: just make it too easy:D

I remember when you guys went on that run...I went and looked at a TJ that day...

jp008

Alright smart a$$. :rolleyes: :D

Funny how things change.
The kick has been stretched and is now a 4dr on 35's w/ a 16v and an auto.
Gregs......well it's............ummmm........well........... :confused: I don't know anymore.
Waynes is about the same I believe.
D-toy :confused: haven't heard a word from him in a long time, I think he sold it.
Mine.........well it's in pieces, purple, stretched and has D44's.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
-The new 'Kick is awsome.

-Mine.... closer than it's been in a longtime, more changes in store though. ;)

-Waynes... beat to hell, but still running strong!

-D-Toy... He has a built 4Runner now. He's on RME every now and again.

-Jim... I can't wait to see your Ride with all the new changes! :eek:

jp008

James K said:
retro wheelin :D

cool pics Jim.

side note, how is your's coming along?

It's getting closer. I am now waiting for Uncle Sam to pay me back all the money he took from me last year. Once I get that, there will be more progress. I have been busy dealing with customers rigs and I have put mine on hold so they can be happy. Right now the garage is all mine so I better get while the getting is good. ;)

I am thinking about stretching the rear of the sami's tub to accomodate the stretched frame. I have a donor vehicle, I may just do it.