Finally decided to speak up and say hi....

1tonblazer

Big Ugly Blazer Pilot
I been lurking around this site for years finally decided to introduce myself. Some of you may know me already, name's Matt I live in Kamas and wheel an 87 K5 with a couple of mods.

DSC_2959 (1).jpg0713131315.jpg

Glad to be here, hope to meet more of you on the trail someday

Another Jeep

ONDAROX
Welcome Matt. I just sold my K5 that I was going to build. I have A.D.D. And decided to go Commando instead :) image.jpg

However I still have a passion for the K5's. That looks like a well built rig. Tell us more about it!

1tonblazer

Big Ugly Blazer Pilot
Welcome Matt. I just sold my K5 that I was going to build. I have A.D.D. And decided to go Commando instead :) View attachment 87072

However I still have a passion for the K5's. That looks like a well built rig. Tell us more about it!

I dig Commandos and Scramblers, yours look familiar to me. My rig is an 87' Blazer with an 05 GM 6.0L with a 4L80E. I pulled them from a wreck with 52K on the odometer. it has a 2 spd Atlas, wish I had held out for the 4 spd or done the tried and true doubler... custom 4link front suspension done @ Sexton Ofroad, rear is just standard 6" leafs. D60 in the front and 14 bolt rear, ARBs in both, 4:88s, 40" Maxxis' tires, also 42" Swampers...

It works good, drives amazing even at highway speeds.

ricsrx

Matt i believe I have been out once at 5MP and last year at WOTR on Johns trail with you, welcome!

1tonblazer

Big Ugly Blazer Pilot
Yup, I remember both of those rides, I especially remember drooling all over your hydro static rig your son was sporting on John's trail. I hope to see it again in Jan...

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Welcome to the board Matt, that K5 looks killer!!! Hope to see ya out on the trails some time!!!

Do ya have any favorite trails or calendar trail runs?

1tonblazer

Big Ugly Blazer Pilot
Welcome to the board Matt, that K5 looks killer!!! Hope to see ya out on the trails some time!!!

Do ya have any favorite trails or calendar trail runs?

Thanks jinx, I like a lot of trails, really enjoy Pritchett and the Maze and you can never go to wrong with Hells. I'm not sure I know what you mean by a calendar trail run?...