FJ55 owners

Sawtooth

Hagisch
New to this site,and I have to say Im pumped to see what all the local guys and gals are wheelin.I am primarily a Toyota guy,and have an FJ55 that I am currently working on.Any other 55 owners out there.:)

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
New to this site,and I have to say Im pumped to see what all the local guys and gals are wheelin.I am primarily a Toyota guy,and have an FJ55 that I am currently working on.Any other 55 owners out there.:)

Yeah, theres at least four or five Iron Pig owners on this board. Welcome! RME is a pretty cool place to hang out.

Sawtooth

Hagisch
Well cool,I knew there were a few out there.Found another in Ogden hidden away.So I may have 2 soon.Would throw up some pics but no bueno on the upload size or something.Hope to see some Pig builds in the future.

Cool, welcome to RME!

There was a cool guy named Mudflap who had an FJ55, but he's dead now. Figuratively, not literally, sorry.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
if your pics wont fit because they are too big just right click the file got to edit and you can shrink them useing the stretch and skew tool just do it till the file size is down enough i would love to see your FJ55 or just copy paste

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
He didn't die because he sold his FJ55, it was for different reasons.
Understood, I'm still learning things.

Passey, you are a legend in your own lifetime and stories of your mighty beard and incredible period-correct fashion will live on for centuries!

KickASS!
Edit...
I bask in your greatness Kind sir!

Hey Sawtooth, you need to check out:
http://www.relicrun.com

Sawtooth, I don't know if you remember me, But I commented on Ih8mud that we went to school with a certain Jeremy H.
Your rig is coming along nicely :)

Sawtooth

Hagisch
Has anyone started a 55 thread?Would there be any interest?I would really like to see whats around.Any tricks w/ resizing photos to work.I am very limited in computer skills.thanks

Sawtooth

Hagisch
traded 60 for 40

Picked up a '77 FJ40 yesterday.Could use a few things,so is anyone parting out a 40 or just have parts.mostly smaller interior parts.Thanks