Flat Top Knuckles

rice

Does anyone know where I can get some flat top knuckles machined for high - steer setup? somewhere locally would be great.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What do you need done? Drilled and Tapped or Machined flat? Six States in Orem will drill and Tap them for $45 a piece. I don't know who could machine them flat though.

Caleb

Originally posted by spencurai
on what type vehicle would be nice too.....

Does it matter what kind of vehicle??? Obviously since they need to be machined it would be for a 44 (toys dont need to be machined do they?).

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by supergper

Does it matter what kind of vehicle??? Obviously since they need to be machined it would be for a 44 (toys dont need to be machined do they?).

*smack* ouch man!!:D

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by supergper

you all are killing me, machine what? flat top knuckles are already flat, if you have a 44 and its round YOU HAVE THE WRONG KNUCKLE , just get the three holes drilled and tapped on your flat top knuckle and your good to go. flat top knuckles came on pre 76 models, some may have been swapped out with 10 bolts or newer 44's, here is a pic of a RIGHT HAND FLAT TOP KNUCKLE,