forklift propane tanks

blznnp

I am looking for one to two 10 gallon propane tanks for a forklift. If you have one you are looking to get rid of or know of a good place to get one ( I am even considering buying a new one so if you have a good spot), please let me know. Just looking to get another one before my moab trip. Thank you.

Bret

STAG

On my grind
I can check. Not a clue off the top of my head, I never used them myself as my jeep project fell apart. I had two and sold one to Chevymog, he might chime in on if he had issues or not.

blznnp

I know they need a inspection every 12 years, and depending on where you fill them, they will or will not check the date. I would like to take that one off your hands, you ever come up north?

STAG

On my grind
I do, but only for work, so some days yes, some days no. But I don't pay for my fuel anyways so even if I have to make a special trip up after work hours then it's NBD ha.

chevymog

The Reaper
I can check. Not a clue off the top of my head, I never used them myself as my jeep project fell apart. I had two and sold one to Chevymog, he might chime in on if he had issues or not.
I finally got a chance to try it out last weekend it had pressure in it but my truck would not start with it I was thinking about taking it to freeway propane and having it checked out. might be just the valve or the tank is bad not sure. maybe just hook it up first and make sure it works.