Fort Collins, CO

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Thanks guys.
The way I see it the hippies are probably more scared of me than I am of them hahaha

N-Smooth

Sooooooo my Colorado adventure is winding down... The housing market went down bigtime (thanks govt shutdown) and so our house here hasn't sold and we were supposed to close on the CO house already. Because I think having two houses is a dumb idea we backed out of the CO house. I have been living in a hotel for going on 3 months and I'm over that too. And then there's the job... I'm working way more hours than I'm supposed to and I'm salaried so that sucks. Long story short, I AM COMING BACK TO UT. I don't have a job and I'm sad the CO thing didn't work but I'm excited for another adventure I suppose. I hate being a grownup.

blznnp

That sucks Nate, will you be able to get your old job back here? I am renting out my house in WA since the market took a dump an I could get out of it what I owed, I can't wait to sell it. Don't like having a rental in another state.

N-Smooth

My old job sucked. Did it for 10 years and hated like 7 of them. If one good thing comes out of this it's that I quit there :)
I really didn't want to rent and wanted the money out of my house here to put more down on the CO house. I'd still like to sell my house here so we feel like we've moved forward. We'll see what happens.
I've got a few jobs I'm looking at but anyone with a lead on any type of office management job, keep me posted please.