Free farm fresh eggs

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
My neighbor came over last night and gave us a few dozen HUGE brown farm fresh eggs. She said they got 14 just yesterday so there is going to be plenty more where those came from! Now it's time to see if they taste as good as they look...

omm nom nom nom...

Nom nom nom....

GEW! PARTY IN MY MOUTH! Your really missing out! :D

crawldaddy

Glad you like them there eggs, I live next to 125 chickens in the middle of the Logan. After I get past the stink the eggs do taste good. My neighbor buys my silence with eggs. I don't remember the last time I bought eggs at the store. He also sales goats for bbqing, just encase your interested. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of those leave as well.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
8:30 AM.... Hungry... Hmm what to eat, what to eat... Oh look at these wonderful HUGE brown eggs sitting here! They look so good I think I'll have a few :D

Too bad they didn't offer up any free bacon :(

On second thought forget bacon it kills people :mad:

notajeep

Just me
Eggs
eggs.jpg

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
What the!!! Dude sounds like your on the verge of a no wheeling break down you should seek help:rofl:

I've limped my Toyota for too long now--it's done--I mean it. I'm through dumping money into it and I'm not going to change my mind and give it another chance this time it's too far gone :D

Besides why wheel when I can sit in a climate controled environment, eat these glorious eggs and watch re-runs of House all day?!? :eek::rolleyes:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Update:

Update: I now have no eggs left :( should I go ask for more? Normally I wouldn't impose but these are farm fresh JUMBO eggs!.....

.... Breakfast today sucks :mad:

Dan doesn't the egg on the left look like Matt from my work? Aside from his creepy yellow eyes anyway :hickey: