Front wheel hop.

Chase39

Just finished my toyota a few months ago. 3 linked front and rear. took it out twice. once up Mineral basin wet and snowy, and lake fork in snow. Didnt have any issues up AF canyon worked great on steep climbs and everything. But on flat ground in deep snow I was getting tremendous wheel hop up front. I noticed it was transfer torque between the left and right tires because i'm open up front. You could see the tires hop up and down and momentarily stop and start like as if was slipping gears. Im sure it will be different once i lock it.

but my question is, What geometry in the front end suspension would need to be adjusted to reduce wheel hop.

I know could adjust compression and rebound to be a little more stiff to help. But i'm looking for the geometry issue. I cant find my files on the computer from when I Designed everything so i can't tell you what my exact numbers were but they were all ideal.

I'm not going to change anything yet. because I'm still testing it, just re-searching. I found a lot about what goes on on rear suspensions but nothing really on front.