For Sale FrontSight 2x Master Commander Membership $25,000 MSRP *Rare*

Asking Price
$300
Condition
New
I have two front site master commander memberships loaded with assets of over $1000. I have free hotel benefits on it with free ammo club, And discounted Gun Club add on for purchasing Piazza Guns!!
These Are very rare and will go fast. Message me for details!!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
And with the Frontsight lawsuit and purchase, these will be good until the End of November. And you have to book a class a few weeks in advance..

Scammers got to scam I guess.

Ok so I did some research. In terms of Front Sight. I doubt he will start canceling everybody’s membership, If this really happens Then his multi million dollar facility will be bankrupt forever. He would’ve brought in thousands of people, front sight will be toast forever. This is like 100%.
I think the guy is smarter than that, but yeah he is stupid for suggesting that lol.
I am very certain front sight will continue.
I doubt we will be fraud Out of all our memberships, because remember He doesn’t need any more lawsuits.
It was a lawsuit that actually got him into this whole mess, so not sure he’s going to do that route. I guarantee front sight memberships Will not be canceled. If he cancels memberships then front site is canceled, not gonna happen IMO.

-Chris

I have two front site master commander memberships loaded with assets of over $1000. I have free hotel benefits on it with free ammo club, And discounted Gun Club add on for purchasing Piazza Guns!!
These Are very rare and will go fast. Message me for details!!
Here is the scoop. Front Sight will be run by Praire Fire after November by elite Navy Seals. They are honoring all memberships for two long years After the transfer of ownership in the company. Here are my sources for this information.
And with the Frontsight lawsuit and purchase, these will be good until the End of November. And you have to book a class a few weeks in advance..

Scammers got to scam I guess.
I don’t appreciate your false ad and here is the actual facts for FrontSight memberships.https://www.pewpewtactical.com/prairiefire-to-acquire-front-sight/

Here is the scoop. Front Sight will be run by Praire Fire after November by elite Navy Seals. They are honoring all memberships for two long years After the transfer of ownership in the company. Here are my sources for this information.

I don’t appreciate your false reply and here is the actual facts for FrontSight memberships.
Officially they will continue for 2 long years after company buy out .

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Look so here’s the Scoop for all who want to know. Officially the master commander membership will be honored for two years after the new transfer. It will actually be better since it is now run by an elite Navy seal team. I’m very excited and memberships will be honored. Here are my sources. https://www.pewpewtactical.com/prairiefire-to-acquire-front-sight/

This is from May. Things are a little different now.. but Yes, current members get access to 2 general purpose ranges with minimal help. Think basic shooting range though... not training.

Did you read it. It says that’s for new members who pay for frontier membership. You have to read the whole thing man. It’s not what it says. Read it again sir, and call the range if you have to. Thanks in advance.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Have read it. Have also read all the bankruptcy papers. Also followed the attorneys online. Also been following it for more than 1 evening.

You get free 2 years of basic ranges.

1666752303467.png

IF you choose to upgrade, say to their 'founders club' level they will wave your $10,000 initiation fee, so you only have to pay the $5,000 annual fee. (seems a little Piazza already, right?)

1666752332716.png

Also from the article:

1666752601999.png

But in the Legal Docs: Piazza to be retained for 10 YEARS at $700,000/year

1666752660043.png

If you think this is anything but another SCAM from Piazza and now Prairie Fire, feel free to continue to give money to them. I truly hope it goes well.. but fool me once...

Tonkaman

Have read it. Have also read all the bankruptcy papers. Also followed the attorneys online. Also been following it for more than 1 evening.

You get free 2 years of basic ranges.

View attachment 153496

IF you choose to upgrade, say to their 'founders club' level they will wave your $10,000 initiation fee, so you only have to pay the $5,000 annual fee. (seems a little Piazza already, right?)

View attachment 153497

Also from the article:

View attachment 153498

But in the Legal Docs: Piazza to be retained for 10 YEARS at $700,000/year

View attachment 153499

If you think this is anything but another SCAM from Piazza and now Prairie Fire, feel free to continue to give money to them. I truly hope it goes well.. but fool me once...
So your NOT going to believe a guy who's screen name is “Frontsightmembership” about being unbiased in his opinion about frontsight memberships and his sale of a frontsight membership?

That seems crazy 😜

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
So your NOT going to believe a guy who's screen name is “Frontsightmembership” about being unbiased in his opinion about frontsight memberships and his sale of a frontsight membership?

That seems crazy 😜

That's why I called him out as a scammer at first... thinking he knew he was selling useless memberships... But now I think he really didn't know.