Game of "B.I.K.E." - beginner version

rholbrook

Steve, two things, if I lean back over like I am going to fall over the back, I will. Second, your video traumatized Harrison and I, we saw your plumbers crack.

Cascadia

Undecided
It's still at Ryan's house. Waiting on the triple stick shifters to come in. And might be waiting for the tj to sell. He's got some money to hold it for me but I need the tj gone.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I stole the brake barrel adjuster off my wife's bike to fix the brake and I've been at it for an hour... I must be doing it wrong because I can't even get two!
On my old bmx with pegs I could go forever!

Cascadia

Undecided
Try practicing facing slightly uphill like on a driveway. I couldn't do it on flat so I practiced the other way. After I got it once not the incline I got better everytime.

sixstringsteve

Also, it helped me to put my front wheel against a curb or stair to go into a mini endo before shifting all my weight back. It helped me lift the front wheel enougg to start bouncing.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I fell off backwards and kinked my back then my wife called me in... Haha. Wish she called me in first. I guess I should have fixed it earlier and devoted more time to learning it. I'll take a letter, see the chiropractor tomorrow and learn it just for fun anyways.

sixstringsteve

that sucks. But did you get it on video? :D

I'm not going to lie, my lower back is pretty sore today from that last one.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

cool, thanks for keeping it rolling. Sorry we didn't give you much of a warning, I was expecting PELYgroso to make it (then again, he just barely moved last week, I don't blame him).