Garage sale - Random Toyota stuff, Jeep seats

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Cleaning the garage and getting rid of some things taking up space. I'll update as things sell or I find more. I can text or email pics. I think this is all priced fairly but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Trades are good too... I could use aux lights, cheap CB gear, a 255/85r16 suitable for a spare, and probably other stuff I can't think of right now.

I've already blown my upgrades budget for the year and the wife has cut me off, buy my stuff so I can buy more stuff!

Jeep power seats. Out of a ZJ, I believe, but don't quote me on that. Light brown leather and cloth. No rips or tears. $40

1st gen 4Runner hard top. Decent condition, all glass intact, couple drill holes in the top could use to be patched. $50

Last edited:

Kevin B.

They're all yours. I'm headed for Canyonlands Thursday morning, but I should be around any morning until then.

Kevin B.

Crap, I totally spaced you Sami, I'm so sorry! I can throw it in the back of my truck and meet you downtown tomorrow morning, about 0845? I'm headed to bed now, text me where you'll be in the morning, 8o189won7467.