gauge pod problem????

mattvw65

I have a question for you. I have a 91 jeep Cherokee and have purchased a dual gage pod. the problem I am having is my jeep has full gages in it. Like oil press,watter temp, volt, and tach.it has a 5 speed so the trans temp is not needed.what gauges would you use?

matt:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Why did you buy it then?:confused: Boost pressure if you run a blower, nitrous? If you have onboard air, you could mount a pressure guage.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
My cruiser has oil, fuel, water temp, and volt built into the factory gauge cluster as well... but I am going to add the Autometer water temp and oil pressure gauges just so I can actually get a reading rather than a line indicator. I added the Sport Comp gauges to my last cruiser and never regretted have two sets of "eyes and ears" watching my motor.

I sell alot of gauges to folks that already have their stock ones... not sure about your application but some of the factory gauges are actually operated on just a switch, not a resistance sensor. Meaning: they don't actually indicate the exact pressure, temp, etc...

Options for gauges:

Tach
Fuel level
Oil Pressure
Water Temp
Volt
Fuel Pressure
Boost
Vac
Oil Temp
Ammeter
Clock