• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Get your dumpsters here!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Do any of you have 6-8 yard front dump dumpsters at your businesses?

like these guys:
Document-1.jpeg

I am trying to figure out pricing for something like this, and am really struggling to get good answers. It seems pricing is all over the place.

I want to know what they cost for weekly or twice a week service.

The hope here is that I am going to remove a handful of front loads at a business and replace them with 1 or 2 of my larger cans.

Agility Customs

Vendor

like these guys:
Document-1.jpeg

I am trying to figure out pricing for something like this, and am really struggling to get good answers. It seems pricing is all over the place.

The hope here is that I am going to remove a handful of front loads at a business and replace them with 1 or 2 of my larger cans.

I have one that size here at the shop that gets emptied once a week, I pay like $380 per month.

I think its a ridiculous amount of money but we need one so here we are.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel

My buddy provides a 13yd can for $215. It's a 7 day rental up to 2 tons with dump fee included.
I have no idea how that stacks up.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
I'll let him know. 😀
Yes, he uses a F550 and a trailer. The trailer has made for some unique maneuvers to get the site placement correct. Pretty sure some profits have been gobbled up by multiple tire replacements.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I’ll try to be short:

My truck is a Powerstroke. Love the power. Absolutely LOVE the exhaust brake.

HATE the shifting habits and pattern of the 10 speed.
In tow/haul mode it goes through every gear and holds revs longer than I need. I’m also only loaded 1/2 the time. So I don’t use it.

In normal mode it (most of the time) shifts 1,3,5,7,9,10. Most of the time this is ok. But often enough it causes HUGE issues. I’m light footed, so it will shift into 3rd waaaay too early losing all boost and power, leaving me halfway into the street and no ability to get out of the way quickly. On a hill it will shift, give awful sounding turbo chatter, and go nowhere. I have to fully stop and get it to shift back down to 1st. The first time it happened on a hill I thought it blew the motor 😳
If I give more throttle when I start moving, it will go 1,2,3,5,7,9,10. Which I like.. but that’s more speed than I care to have when I start pulling out or tuning with 20,000lbs.

I was told today that the gasser 7.3 acts the same way. Any complaints @Hickey @Greg ?

I’m sure it could be tuned different. But I’m hesitant to do that for warranty reasons.

/complaining rant off.