Gladiator buying: Who's looking to buy?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
@cbryson is looking to snag a JT and can get pretty impressive pricing on in stock vehicles through his Karl Malone connections. Anyone looking in the near future? Obviously the more units, the better the pricing

Reactions: DAA

Pike2350

I would normally say no...since I don't want to take the hit off the lot.....but I am still very tempted to pick one up, so depending on the deal I may be in (wife better not murder me :rofl: )

I do look at used way more and see the pricing down below $45k for a decent Mojave.

mbryson

Supporting Member
I would normally say no...since I don't want to take the hit off the lot.....but I am still very tempted to pick one up, so depending on the deal I may be in (wife better not murder me :rofl: )

I do look at used way more and see the pricing down below $45k for a decent Mojave.

That $45k is listed internet price for a new Mojave. I'm not sure he can do better than that but the way he's talking it could happen. I'll shoot you his info so you can talk direct

Reactions: DAA

STAG

On my grind
Looks like 2023 gladiator Rubicon are sticker price $45k right now

View attachment 172028
This TANKED the resale value on my JT.

I’m not bitter about it, it’s just factual.

Lost $20k of value in one year on just the truck itself, not including the cost of any of the aftermarket items I bought for it which I am fully aware and not in an illusion that they add market value to any vehicle.

But the only vehicle I lost my @$$ on worse was my VW GTI, as far as value lost/time owned.

mbryson

Supporting Member
This TANKED the resale value on my JT.

I’m not bitter about it, it’s just factual.

Lost $20k of value in one year on just the truck itself, not including the cost of any of the aftermarket items I bought for it which I am fully aware and not in an illusion that they add market value to any vehicle.

But the only vehicle I lost my @$$ on worse was my VW GTI, as far as value lost/time owned.

Same. I'll be driving this truck a long time