Glass Shop in a hurry

SloPoke

Have a friend on the way from Boise to Moab right now... Lost the front windshield on his TJ..

Can anyone recommend a glass shop that can get it done in a few hours from now in the SL Valley?

Steve,

Last edited:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Check your PM's. I sent you some info on a local glass shop who is concidering becoming a RME vendor :greg:

I just talked to him, and he can get on it right away, and will offer a RME discount if you ask for it.

SloPoke

Thanks !!!

Just passed the information on to him... He's thinking he will be arriving in SLC about 2PM today.

Rusted: your pm inbox is full...

Jesser04

I called my buddy to see if he got the job and come to find out his partner is the guy rusted has been dealing with small world. I believe this has sealed the deal on them becoming a vendor:greg:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
If he were coming through this way I have a glass shop in Centerfield, and will discount RME or U4wda members and I also stock Jeep windshields. too bad you guys are up north.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I will just keep getting people down here to check out RME, then maybe someday there will be enough sanpete eTraffic to justify becoming a vendor.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Windshield

James, my '03 Dodge has a big old crack all the way across the top. When the weather finally gets to Summer (well Spring anyway), I'll try to get my insurance company let me take it to you for replacement. Someday, the Scout will need another flat glass windshield - I ran a cedar tree limb through it on a trail near Enterprise a few years ago.

SloPoke

Thanks for the info... They got the windshield fixed right away and they were back on I-15 in no time. Said that they treated him great.

Sounds like a great vendor for RME and U4WDA!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
James, my '03 Dodge has a big old crack all the way across the top. When the weather finally gets to Summer (well Spring anyway), I'll try to get my insurance company let me take it to you for replacement. Someday, the Scout will need another flat glass windshield - I ran a cedar tree limb through it on a trail near Enterprise a few years ago.

That will work Russ, let me know when your ready. I stock the Dodge windshield, I can cut the Flat laminated and I can get anything I dont stock if ordered by 4pm the next morning. Maybe one of these next wheeling trips we can do them both the evening before while grill'n some burgers.