got my first.....

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
haha i got it yesterday. i took that pick after i got home. it looks a lot better today now that all the excess ink had came out.

i got it done at lost art, by a guy that just moved here from l.a. named Ian.

i am way impressed by the detail. he did an awesome job, i couldn't have asked for anything better.

damn i am all ready thinking about my next one, and while i was sitting there yesterday going through the pain thinking this will be my last lol. but it was worth it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
he's kind of a friend. My ex's sister is dating Vic from Good Times (I think thats the place) he's supposed to be really good too and I've thought about running my ideas accross him.

Why do people think tattoo's should have meaning? Well, personally I think they should--I also hate exposed body art--but I guess it only bothers me when it's exposed and it's just some dumb generic thing that was put on so that the person could have the image of tattoos. Thats just my oppinion--I would get ink cause I want it and it would have to mean something to me since thats who it's for.

ALF

SURE!?
Why do people think tattoo's should have meaning? Well, personally I think they should--I also hate exposed body art--but I guess it only bothers me when it's exposed and it's just some dumb generic thing that was put on so that the person could have the image of tattoos. Thats just my oppinion--I would get ink cause I want it and it would have to mean something to me since thats who it's for.

I agree 100% took me years to decide what I was going to have done of course mine still isn't finished yet either But I did start and Mine does have meaning :D Careful lime it can get addicting

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Personally, I agree with Cody. Ink should mean something. I thought about it for 20 years before I got my first ink. I spent a lot of time playing around with different ideas, and finally came up with this:

47b7ce20b3127ccebd41205a922f00000025108AcNmLNszZtm

The colors are actually a lot brighter than this photo shows. They got a bit washed out with the flash.

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
I just got mine done at Lost Art, I had Carlos Truan do it. He travels alot and is in Salt Lake for a week every couple months. I wasn't very impressed with Big Deluxe.

I agree, generic tattoos and tattoos for the sake of tattoos suck. Other than that its their body, their choice.

limegrnxj looks good:cool:

And yes... it is very addicting:rofl::rofl:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
ooo TATTOOS! Gah I am counting the days till I can get my thrid tattoo. Its going to be kick ass!! WOOT. My tattoos have a kick ass memory behind them and of all the memoires that come and go, everytime I look at mine I know the details of each tattoo and why and what story are behind them.
I think tattos are sooo sexy, I dunno what it is. I keep beggin shane to get another one, but I dun think he is into it. haha.
If my skin isnt all saggy by the time I am like 60ish 70ish I would like to get sleeves done, sit on my front porch and freak out all the little kids walking by. HAHAHA...ah the dreams I have of the future. LOL:rofl::rofl:

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
haha yeah i agree about he meaning thing but i sorta just walked in and said give me a skull with a lot of detail with stuff around it. but i guess that this still has a meaning to me though. i have had a lot of stuff going on in the last couple of months and this is just helping break out of my shell, i want to change my life an this is my first step.

i also didn't want just another skull or another something that the tattoo artist has done a lot of. i was even more excited when he was like: we need to finish this today i am excited to see the finished result!

i also thought that if i am going to spend the money i may as well get it so everyone can see it . i have always wanted one on my arm i just never pictured it this big

hambone

web wheeler
i have tattoos that have meaning and i have tattoos that dont i just get sick of every body that see's my tattoos asking what does that mean all because they saw a lame show on TLC were all the tats they show have meaning :-\

sbr

I would not get a tattoo from anywere but LOST ART Nate is a stud. They are in my opinion the best shop around, Anywere. all the best artists that come here go there. Now before anybody gets all butt hurt this is my opinion and I'm not saying your wrong I just really like LOST ART.

hambone

web wheeler
I would not get a tattoo from anywere but LOST ART Nate is a stud. They are in my opinion the best shop around, Anywere. all the best artists that come here go there. Now before anybody gets all butt hurt this is my opinion and I'm not saying your wrong I just really like LOST ART.

have you seen any of jerad hayes work from apperition ink? this guy is a tattooing god but most people are not willing to wait over a year (last i checked) to get a tat

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So I know that I'm outnumber here but... doesn't anybody else look at people with tattoos and think, "Wow, thats going to look like sh!t when their 60." When I see tattoo's my mind automatically fast forward to when that person is old and wrinkly. Blegh.
I will now prepare myself for the onslaught of textual abuse I'm sure to receive for the above comment.