GREEEEG?!?!?! I know you're out there(way out there)

Ryan

A few of us are heading to 5 mile pass tomorrow afternoon(Saturday). I guess there's a little bit of a trail, but from what I've heard you can do it in about an hour if all goes well and you don't have a ton of people. It's the same trail in the 5 mile pass trip report thread in the trips forum.
We didn't make a big deal of it mainly just because we were kinda just going to mess around a little and try to find some new stuff as well.
You and anybody else is more than welcome to come if you want. We were all(3 vehicles for sure, 2 maybe's) going to meet at my house Saturday about 12:30 or so, and I personally wanted to be back by 5 or 6.
If more people want to go we can meet at Lehi Walkers instead(it's about 2 minutes from my house).
It might not be much of an organized trip, mainly just hit that one trail and then mess around a little, but anybody is more than welcome to come along or whatever.
If more than a few more people want to go, let me know so we can plan on meeting at Walkers instead(easier).