Greetings From Our Neck Of The Woods

Trailfly

Dirt Monger
Hello all!

I've been reading/lurking around this forum for a few days now and I guess it's time to post.

My wife (Darci) and I are new to the sport. We have both been enthusiastic off-roaders for years. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was a kid, she has been on four wheelers. I bought her a TTR125 dirt bike a couple of years ago and she is getting pretty good.

Anyway, we got dog. We decided we wanted to try a new hobby out that we could all do together, so I sold a pair of CBR1100XX Superblackbirds and bought a nicely set up 2004 Jeep Rubicon with 28,000 miles. We also picked up a 18' transporter so that we can bring our house on wheels (Vanessa the Sportsmobile). Pics attached:

Spec's as follows:

Manual Trans
5.13 Gears
5.5" Rubicon Express Long Arm Lift
Fabtech Bumpers
Ramsey Winch (I suspect this is not a Ramsey but has a Ramsey sticker on it)
35" Cooper Discovery tires
Yukon Axle Shafts
Longfield U-Joints
Timkin Unitized Hubs
Currie Tie Rod Ends
Swaybar Disconnects
Sirius Radio

We have been to Moab twice since we got it 6 weeks ago and we are stoked. Anyway I'll look forward to meeting you folks and hopefully tearing up some Terra Firma.

Attachments

• first jeep moab trip 031.jpg
    first jeep moab trip 031.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 15
  • first jeep moab trip 108.jpg
    first jeep moab trip 108.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 17
  • Carol Camozzi 025.jpg
    Carol Camozzi 025.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 23

Bodine

One Call That's All
Welcome to RME. Keep an eye on the forum someone is always going to little Moab or Snakes/Constrictor area.

ricsrx

You live in the Avenues? Now they finaly have some culture down there. There is hope for downtown after all.
Welcome!

P.S. were do your park?

Bart

Welcome. I'll bet you have some neighbors that don't share your off-road enthusiasm. Love the taggin waggin, looks like a great tow rig.

Bucking Bronco

Welcome

Looks like a Ramsey Patriot
p18553.JPG