Greg v. Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So I just check the post counts, and Brett is only 184 posts behind Greg. What happens if Brett overtakes Greg? Does he get banned? Does Bret become the de-facto owner of RME? Does RME become the Extreme Brett Forum? Does the universe collapse in upon itself? WHAT???:confused:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
it just means that brett needs to get a life

HAHAHAHA!!! Brett... nerd..

think about it though.. if Brett has that many posts here.. think about all the DS9 forums and such out there... just bulging at the seams with his posts about tractor beams(john deere vs. Kubota), which rifle is better in battle, Compression Phaser Rifle vs. TR-116 Projectile Rifle, what about the Isomagnetic Disintegrator??

you nerdy son of *****!!!!

-Jason

Brett

Meat-Hippy

think about it though.. if Brett has that many posts here.. think about all the DS9 forums and such out there... just bulging at the seams with his posts about tractor beams(john deere vs. Kubota), which rifle is better in battle, Compression Phaser Rifle vs. TR-116 Projectile Rifle, what about the Isomagnetic Disintegrator??

-Jason

Damn you're weird son

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

-Jason

:wtf: Did you steal a Star Trek Encyclopedia or something? Cause thats some pretty nerdy sh!t you're spewing there! Cody might have to 'reeducate' you!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Been there done that, Greg will just remove some of his posts knocking him back down to where he belongs.

Ask me how I know.........:rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
For most of the history of RME Greg has not had the highest post count. Ask Shawn how he knows. ;)

Freak'n newbs... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.