Gun Trusts

Caleb

I am now officially a FFL01/SOT and can get whatever you guys may want and Ill do the RME discount if anyone needs a transfer etc....

Mostly, for free I can help out with forms etc.. Ive done a ton of them and they all came back with a stamp on them...
The 1st few are a bit confusing.

This isn't my business , but more of a hobby, If I need to delete let me know... Not trying to break the rules etc..

The NFA stuff is really a good time once you get it all figured all out etc...

That's awesome. I have plans for plenty of things so that is very good to know. I'll be in touch when the wife removes the "gun buying" ban :rofl:

NYCEGUY01

Isnt it easier to ask for forgiveness ?....lol

Here in the next month or 2 Im going to bring in some 22 cans to keep on hand but will order anything else in.

I have cans I can "demo" as they are my personal ones.

Mostly Ive been spending money on toys for me... This may get out of hand..lol

NYCEGUY01

View attachment SampleTrust.doc

So....

Here is a sample trust anyone can use.

Clearly change the names and addresses etc...

I am not a lawyer and not endorsing its use... It has worked several times though..

I have also used these guys successfully in the past. $79 and 1 day usually for a legal BASIC trust..

http://www.199trust.com#oid=1182_1

Both of the above options will work, they are not awesome trusts though, they will get you into the NFA game though. Basically these types of truste are 2 things.
1. They are not Illegal.
2. ATF approved, they meet the minimum requirements. The ATF doesn't care if you are completely covered, just that it doesn't violate any of THIER policy's..

For a better trust you will need to go see the guys at Steck, They are local and will build you a personalized trust with any options you may want or need...
http://www.stecklaw.com/practice-areas/firearm-law/nfa-gun-trust/

All 3 above will get you into a can or SBR etc....

PM me with a Phone # if anyone has any questions etc....

Last edited:

NYCEGUY01

Ive heard lots about this over the last couple weeks.

The consensus is that it is basically the same as the cheaper guys. This will get you into NFA quickly and cheaply.. Not bad by any means but about $70 higher than the other guys for the same thing...

Also,
If anyone is getting ready to jump in I have about a dozen Form 3's pending on some cans for Demo purposes....

NYCEGUY01

Guys,
Im getting ready to put together a new order before the Silencerco price hike takes effect.

If anyone is on the fence now is a good time... RME Discount will apply.

Also, If you have something picked out or get a screaming deal online I will also just do the NFA transfers for.
Discount for RME members there as well.

801-419-6eight64. JJ

Last edited: