Has anyone seen Gran Torino

Bart

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't wait to watch it again.

Oh my god, I laughed my A$$ off the WHOLE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I kept seeing was Goat's face on Eastwood's body....he's going to be JUST like that when he gets older. He'll probably even befriend an Asian boy...he really has a soft spot for the underdog.

Every once in a while, I would interject "I'm batman" into whatever Eastwood was saying.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I am a total fan of this movie. Marcus got very mad at me for laughing through the whole thing.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I thought it was pretty funny to see an 80 year old man who just doesn't give 2 sh1ts threaten punks. There were a couple good one liners in there:D

Spidey

For those of you who dont know any better. The movie was indeed very realistic. Quite a bit more realistic than the gun fights of old western movies.
DAA. I'm calling B.S. Neither you, nor anyone else saw that ending coming. Not knowing you I'd bet you're also a one upper.
The movie was well acted. The lines were well delivered and yes, the hood really can be like that along with the automatic guns and raping cousins (BTW for those who dont know, West Valley is not a hood, for those of you that do know better please excuse the condescending tone). Sorry several of you dog a movie because your head likes to be comfortably deep in the sand.
The moral of the film was outstanding, anyone who couldn't see that is a knucklehead in my book. I glad to see many of you did in fact understand the message of the film.

U

unltd1

For those of you who dont know any better. The movie was indeed very realistic. Quite a bit more realistic than the gun fights of old western movies.
DAA. I'm calling B.S. Neither you, nor anyone else saw that ending coming. Not knowing you I'd bet you're also a one upper.
The movie was well acted. The lines were well delivered and yes, the hood really can be like that along with the automatic guns and raping cousins (BTW for those who dont know, West Valley is not a hood, for those of you that do know better please excuse the condescending tone). Sorry several of you dog a movie because your head likes to be comfortably deep in the sand.
The moral of the film was outstanding, anyone who couldn't see that is a knucklehead in my book. I glad to see many of you did in fact understand the message of the film.

uh.....why do all the threads here turn all dramatic and confrontational? Why can't just one stay simple and ridiculous? It's a MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are too serious. By the way, Kiel, Meat, uh...Amy and Herzog....anyone else who knows me and Goat personally, we're moving out of the country. It was nice knowing you. Bye.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
uh.....why do all the threads here turn all dramatic and confrontational? Why can't just one stay simple and ridiculous? It's a MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are too serious. By the way, Kiel, Meat, uh...Amy and Herzog....anyone else who knows me and Goat personally, we're moving out of the country. It was nice knowing you. Bye.

:rofl:

U

unltd1

We totally agree that Russia is too cold. We are definitely going somewhere warm.

GOAT

Back from the beyond

says the guy posting from provo:rolleyes:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Russia is so cold... :eek:

Indeed.

Had an opportunity to visit Moscow with a couple friends from work. One from Siberia and the other from Moldova. I would only travel to Russia with xpats. Had to stay behind because the girl I was with was being a PITA about it.-_-

I'm thinking South America, Jenn has other ideas.

We have a couple of years before we can move anyway. Jenn has to finish her masters first........ahemmmm jenn

Spidey

says the guy posting from provo:rolleyes:

Oh geez, another "happy valley" stereotype from a "heretic". Dude, get over it and stop wearing that retarded, "I'm not a Mormon living in Utah, I drink and stuff, I'm bad" badge on your sleave. Reality is, no one cares and we already know most salt lake and utah residents are not john smith norman's.

BTW, Having been from one of the lousiest parts of LA, having lived in the slums of east Africa, not to mention the police depraved hood known as pigeon town in New Orleans, yes I would know what I'm talking about. It does not matter where I garage my rig. Wow, I really did just waste the last 3minutes responding to that. Why is work so slow today?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Oh geez, another "happy valley" stereotype from a "heretic". Dude, get over it and stop wearing that retarded, "I'm not a Mormon living in Utah, I drink and stuff, I'm bad" badge on your sleave. Reality is, no one cares and we already know most salt lake and utah residents are not john smith norman's.

BTW, Having been from one of the lousiest parts of LA, having lived in the slums of east Africa, not to mention the police depraved hood known as pigeon town in New Orleans, yes I would know what I'm talking about. It does not matter where I garage my rig. Wow, I really did just waste the last 3minutes responding to that. Why is work so slow today?

1.You spelled sleeve wrong.
2.How do you know I'm not an active member of the church?
3.GT still sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: