Have you paid your property taxes yet?

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Mine are taken care of in my mortage as well, I just hate it that they wait until the last day to pay them. It worries me, but I tend to worry about stuff like that.

MRJ

Just a user
Draper raised their portion 75% this year. I wish I could raise my prices 75% and people had to pay. I think ours was close to $1800 this year.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
After protesting with the county, I finally settled my case and paid mine two weeks ago. The protest was worth it, but damn they make you jump through a bunch of hoops.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'd love to have my Utah taxes back! Just paid mine and they were just over $4k!:eek: And I'm considered to be out in the sticks - unincorporated part of Spokane - which has a lower tax rate.

Although my home owners policy went down nearly $200 for the nxt year :D :tara:

gripguru

Nate Davidson
Yep, mine are added in my mortgage as well. I've never understood why people don't always do it that way :confused:

There are reasons, but they are old school now. You typically get a better interest rate if you have the impound/escrow account pay your taxes. Now if you own your home free and clear, you still have to pay taxes somehow. :eek:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Ours went up a couple hundred bucks, which pisses me right off, but hey. Taken care of in the mortgage.

BCGPER, good for you. Fight the power!!!

NE_Utah

Green belt is the only way to go. I have 40 achers and it cost me $100.00:D
My irrigation water was more than that last year it was $400.00:eek:
But I just fillied my propane tank it was $1500.00:eek: But that will last until summer, I hope:ugh: