Heated coat?

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Well I recently purchased a new buggy. Being allergic to the cold I went to summit racing to order a heater. Of course they are back ordered. So I am wondering if there is a jacket that is heated, either battery or plug into the cigarette lighter?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Hey Nick, Look into motorcycle jackets. They sell heated ones that plug into I think a cigarette lighter. As well as pants, gloves, socks, ect.

Jesser04

I have the Milwaukee jacket. The heater works great but the battery only last 90 minutes and the jacket is really light weight. I'd recommend a carhart for me there are hard to beat when it gets cold easy to clean too.

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
I have the Milwaukee jacket. The heater works great but the battery only last 90 minutes and the jacket is really light weight. I'd recommend a carhart for me there are hard to beat when it gets cold easy to clean too.
I looked at those and was worried about battery life.

R

rockdog

You live in Saint George. Dang, we come down there in the winter to unthaw. No coats needed down there I'm told!:cool:

ID Bronco

Milwaukee has a heated jacket that uses their M12 batteries. I saw it at home depot, but don't recall the price.

I have two buddies that wear these while duck hunting at sub zero temps. I am always cold and they are toasty warm. They seem to hold up good too.

Battery life is good. On medium they get about 6 hours out of them.