Hello!

controlfreak

Just found this site. Cool! A buncha psychos who like to do body damage:eek: I'm sick of my lame friends and their princess Jeeps (Oh, man...look...right there...is that a scratch? Do you think it went through the paint? No, there...look closer) :rolleyes: I've got a '79 POS Toy longbed with a spool in the rear and an '85 4Runner that's stock, until I get more $$$ :( Hope to wheel with you all soon. Oh, .....ignore the controlfreak thing...I'm really not:D

jp008

Cool..Body damage adds character, it also proves you take it off road. If you have body damage You also have a story to tell. Of course I don't have any "YET", but Moab is real close.

controlfreak

I work in Layton. Are you and your wife going to EJS? I'm going the 24th thru the 26th, it's the only time I could get:( Gotta try my new 4runner on Dump Bump and see if I can roll the '79:D

jp008

I'm going. My wife wants to stay home, so I'm taking my son instead. I'll be there the 23rd thru the 31st.
I work at Cutrubus Motors in Layton.

controlfreak

Have you been to Moab before? What trails are you planning and when? My wife's not going either but we're planning a trip to the Paria area in S. Utah for the third week in April for the whole family. Not any real technical rockcrawling but the scenery and camp sites are amazing. We should meet @ McD's in Moab and do a trail or two together. There're a couple ledges on Hell's Revenge that insure body damage if you're not careful :eek:

jp008

It's been 15 years since I've been to Moab. I'll be running whatever trails the other sami's are running. I would like to do the Golden Spike, Poison Spider, Gold Bar run. I might be doing that one on Wednesday. I'm just showing up and taking life as it comes. The main reason for my trip is to just get away from here for a week. And to people watch.

controlfreak

Ok, let me know if you want to run Hell's Revenge on the 25th. I'll probably do that and Golden Spike on Monday and then Kane Creek on Tuesday:D

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
I will be in Moab the 28th through the 31st. I have no clue what trails we are ding yet. But let me know. I am pretty such that we will end up doing Pridgette, and Helldarado!!!! There is graunteed (sp?) body damage there!!!!!! Plus my birthday will be on the 31st OH YEAH THE BIG 24!!!!!!! ADDED BONUS!!!!

controlfreak

(sp) Pritchett Canyon, Helldorado, guaranteed;) Can't beat a moonlit night on the slick rock with your significant other for your b-day. Have fun!:D

Last edited: