Help!!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
I'm desperate enough to venture out of the Chit!!

I need my brakes checked or changed and I'm a single woman with no man to help me. :(
Do I have any volunteers or suggestions on where to go?

I need this done asap cause I'm driving to Jackson Hole this weekend.
I'm willing to drive just about anywhere from Ogden to Lehi.
I can cook really good dinners and will pay a fair price for the brakes/work.
Thanks!!

(I would prefer responses from you fellas that I know. If I don't know you, I'll have to get you approved by the higher RME authorities that I do know....I don't mean offense but this is my snowflake we're talking about here)

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Bummer, I see you are off line, But do you know what exactly the issue is? ie. brake pads only or BP and rotors? I know you dont know me, But One should never turn down the call to arms.
Rally the troops!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
My meager knowledge is that my brake pads need to be changed. It's that whole grinding noise thing whenever I touch the brakes and all the sudden today it got bad.

It looks like I got some help tomorrow night.
Thanks my kind non-stranger....;)

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Pads are easy to change. Most shops will do the fronts for under $100. If you did it yourself or found someone to do it for you would run $20-$40 for pads, $5 for a can of brake cleaner, and a few simple hand tools. I'm sure there are tons of RMEers that can do it for ya. I'd be willing to do it but I'm sure there are people you know which have far more expierence.

If your looking for a shop the Goodyear in Sandy right off of I-15 and 106th south are honest and have always treated me well. Plus the guys there don't prey on women like some shops tend to do.