Heres the problem... Now what do i do?

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
A little while back i tipped my sami over on 8th north in orem injection side (oh yeah i have a 1.6 16 valve DOHC 1993 sidekick engine) filled with oil i was not aware that this would happen as i have tipped it many times off road but i guess 45 minutes on its side does the trick, any way i tried to start it first, it locked up an the starter slipped and made some wonderful music, i then learned that i should have pulled the plugs out first:(:( yeah i know. i learned that i may have bent a couple conecting rods, well i have it all pulled out and looked at them and i cant visibly see any bend, ill soon get some exact measurments to be sure but ive also learned that my air sensor (next to the air filter) could be shot from all the oil, and something in the air/fuel mixture piece right before the tubes leading to the moter, or my injectors themselfs may be fouled, ive cleaned all of the injection stuff except the injectors, it does run pretty good at first but worse as it warms up untill finally it gets like its on one cylinder and dies, no knocking really, always starts back up, new plugs, wires, cap, and roter, only bad at idle, opens up slow and slugish like but when open runs good, Does this sound like any thing to you? Any suggestions? Any ideas? Any good suzuki mechanics? Any help is very appreciated. Thanks Dustin (801)427-8759

Attachments

• badazz.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 32

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
Well, I don't know Samurai injection very well, but it sounds like it is not firing the injectors properly. I wonder if oil that got inside the injectors is gumming them up?