Here's why you don't use XMISSION.

Caleb

this is OLD news...SUWA used to have a page of sponsors and contributors and Xmission has always been list on there.

Caleb

JeepinJoe said:
Sorry I did not know.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with posting it up...its good info for people to know cause I know a lot of people use Xmission.

Bone Down

thanks for posting, this is new to me about xmission, I used to like them, but afraid I can not support them no longer since I am just getting into jeepin' I can't afford to support those against the things that I like to do.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I think that better than silently not using their service (like they will even notice a few missing people), send them a letter and tell them that even though they are known for good service you have chosen a different ISP because of their support of these organazations. Seems like that would hit them more than a silent response.

That reminds me, I still need to send a letter to the Moab Chevron letting them know that I passed their station intentially a few weeks ago, to fill up at a competiter because I remember their name on a anti land access ad.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
rusted said:
...That reminds me, I still need to send a letter to the Moab Chevron letting them know that I passed their station intentially a few weeks ago, to fill up at a competiter because I remember their name on a anti land access ad.

Did anyone actually confirm that they approve their name on the list? Their were others on the list (including companies owned by RR4W members) that did not. Investigate before you condemn...

In the case of XMission, they also have donated services to a Pro-OHV land-use cause, they arn't necissarily taking sides, rather reaping tax deductions ;)

DrMoab

cruiseroutfit said:
Did anyone actually confirm that they approve their name on the list? Their were others on the list (including companies owned by RR4W members) that did not. Investigate before you condemn...
Yes...Someone wrote them a letter and they wrote back stating that they did not intentionaly sign that letter.....Chevron is ok guys.