hey folks

fsjeeper

hi all
just found your page and would like join in. colorado is not to far so maybe will see you on the trail sometime. this is a great way to meet people and keep up with whats going on in our fun sport of wheeling. been to moab only once so far but plan to make it back someday. right now my wife and i are working at mcmurdo station, antarctica till oct so this is our only way to keep in touch with the real world. will keep an eye on the boards and hope to get to know you.

stay safe rj & clair :)

controlfreak

Antarctica? WOW! What do you do for a living? How's the weather down there? We'll send you some pics of Moab in a week or two. Welcome to the BB:)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
that is the real down-under IMO!!! it is supposed to be back in the 60's today in Utah hows the weather down there!!

fsjeeper

thanks guys
the weather is not bad at all right now should be +14 today but we have had some cold ones. winter is setting in so will be dark soon and colder.
i'm a pipewelder/fitter.
look forward to some pics and i'll try to get you all one if i can figuar how to get one on this board.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by fsjeeper
hi all
just found your page and would like join in. colorado is not to far so maybe will see you on the trail sometime. this is a great way to meet people and keep up with whats going on in our fun sport of wheeling. been to moab only once so far but plan to make it back someday. right now my wife and i are working at mcmurdo station, antarctica till oct so this is our only way to keep in touch with the real world. will keep an eye on the boards and hope to get to know you.

stay safe rj & clair :)

Welcome to RME! Do you happen to have any pics of the Grand Waggy? I love those things, especially when there BUILT!