Hi from Pocatello

Mope

Hi folks,
I just bought a 87 samurai from a guy in Sandy. Its pretty sweet. It has lock rights front and rear, and 31's. It has the spring over conversion as well. I am saving up for the transfercase gears. I really enjoy off-roading, and look forward to all of your help and advice. This is a great forum, and I look forward to "hangin out" with you guys.
Jason

Mope

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am originally from Preston, I know of some pretty decent trails like the german dugway. You can get up to some ice caves, and Bloomington lake, and then come out in Bear lake. I haven't run that one for quite some time due to no rig. There is also another one that runs up worm creek, that has a few small creeks some rocks and such that ends up at a pond. Nothing to die for, but they are quite fun.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Mope said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am originally from Preston, I know of some pretty decent trails like the german dugway. You can get up to some ice caves, and Bloomington lake, and then come out in Bear lake. I haven't run that one for quite some time due to no rig. There is also another one that runs up worm creek, that has a few small creeks some rocks and such that ends up at a pond. Nothing to die for, but they are quite fun.

I'm there. (I'm from Smithfield) Around the end of June?